NCIS 是我很喜歡的一部美國連續劇,主要講述美國海軍罪犯調查處所處理的案件以及發生在每個角色的背景故事,是部很吸引人的犯罪心理戲劇,目前已播放到第九季,喜歡美劇的人不容錯過喔!
劇中的靈魂人物就是隊長Gibbs,隊員們都稱他為Boss,Gibbs再帶領他的隊員們時有一套他的規則稱做Gibbs' Rules是所有的隊員們必須謹記在心,不只是對於案件處理,這些規則都具有它的存在意義,
也成為隊員們生活的參考。以下就列出Gibbs' Rules給大家參考看看囉! (來源是維基百科)
編號 | 英文原文 | 中文翻譯 | 首次出現集數 | |
#1 | Never let suspects stay together. | 不要讓嫌疑犯待在一起 | S01E01 |
#1 | Never screw over your partner. | 絕對不要在背後捅你的夥伴一刀 | S04E14 |
#2 | Always wear gloves at a crime scene. | 在犯罪現場永遠要戴手套 | S01E01 |
#3 | Don't believe what you're told. Double-check. | 不要輕信別人告訴你的話.要加以查證 | S01E01 |
#3 | Never be unreachable | 永遠不要讓別人聯絡不到你 | S03E13 |
#4 | If you have a secret, the best thing is to keep it to yourself. The second-best is to tell one other person if you must. There is no third best. | 如果你有個祕密,保守它的最好辦法?藏在自己心裡。第二好的辦法?告訴一個你必須告知的人,沒有第三好的了 | S04E14 |
#5 | Don't waste good. | 別錯過人才 | S08E22 |
#6 | Never say you're sorry. It's a sign of weakness. | 絕對不要道歉,那是軟弱的象徵 | S07E12 |
#7 | Always be specific when you lie. | 說謊時要具體一點 | S01E23 |
#8 | Never take anything for granted. | 不要認為事情是理所當然的 | S03E10 |
#8 | Never asume. | 不要隨意假設 | S09E21 |
#9 | Never go anywhere without a knife. | 不管去哪裡都要帶刀 | S01E13 |
#10 | Never get personally involved in a case. | 辦案的時候切忌參雜個人感情 | S07E21 |
#11 | When the job is done, walk away. | 當工作結束後,走開 | S06E24 |
#12 | Never date a coworker. | 絕對不要跟同事約會 | S01E15 |
#13 | Never, ever involve lawyers. | 絕對不要牽涉到律師 | S06E07 |
#15 | Always work as a team. | 永遠要記得團隊合作 | S05E05 |
#16 | If someone thinks they have the upper hand,break it. | 如果有人自認高人一籌,打破他這種感覺 | S08E24 |
#18 | It's better to ask forgiveness than ask permission. | 先斬後奏更有效率 | S03E04 |
#22 | Never, ever interrupt Gibbs in interrogation. | 絕對不要打擾吉布斯偵訊 | S04E10 |
#23 | Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live. | 如果你還想活的話,絕對不要打翻海軍的咖啡 | S02E09 |
#27 | There are two ways to follow someone. 1st way - they never notice you;2nd way - they only notice you. | 有兩種跟蹤方法。第一種 - 不要讓目標注意你;第二種 - 讓他只注意到你 | S07E15 |
#35 | Always watch the watchers. | 始終觀察觀察者 | S08E22 |
#36 | If you feel like you're being played, you probably are. | 如果你覺得自己被耍了,你很可能就是 | S09E01 |
#38 | Your case, your lead. | 你的案子,你主導 | S06E16 |
#39 | There is no such thing as coincidence. | 沒有任何事情是有巧合的 | S07E21 |
#40 | If it seems like someone's out to get you, they are. | 如果有人看起來想要害你,那他就是 | S07E22 |
#42 | Don't ever accept an apology from someone that just sucker-punched you. | 永遠不要接受來自剛耍過你的人的道歉。 | S09E16 |
#44 | First things first, hide the women and children. | 事情有輕重緩急,先把婦孺藏起來 | S07E23 |
#45 | Clean up your messes. | 收拾好自己的爛攤子 | S07E24 |
#51 | Sometimes - you're wrong. | 有時候...你是錯的 | S07E24 |
#69 | Never trust a woman who doesn't trust her man. | 絕不信任不相信自己男人的女人 | S09E07 |
沒有留言:
張貼留言
歡迎提供對本站的意見與想法^^